A New Mattress after 20 years on a Simmons Beautyrest.

Sharon writes: 

Hello Pete,

I have been reading your website and blogs. My husband and I are finally considering a new mattress. 
We last bought a new bed, almost 20 years ago and it is a Beautyrest Simmons. 
My husband is 6'2" and weighs about 240. I am 5'9 and weigh 200. 
My husband suffers the normal aches and pains of working construction, but is always complaining of a sore stiff back in the morning when he wakes. I suffer low back pain, and my left hip is always sore. 
I am a side sleeper while my husband seems to be a mix of side and back. 
I don't want to pay a fortune for a bed but I am willing to spend as I know spending even $2500 is worth it, considering possible doctor, chiropractic, and/or massage therapy. We need a queen size bed.
I feel like I would prefer soft so ultra plush sounds great but maybe firmer is what we need? 
What do you recommend for us?
Thank you, Sharon

Hi Sharon,
I understand your concern about the ultra plush Natura Greenspring mattress.
We have that same mattress at home.
It is not as soft as it sounds, due to the high quality of the components.
In fact, we had to add a soft latex topper to it, to cushion my wife’s sensitive hip.

We are the same weights as the two of you. And I have lots of disc problems in my back.
Despite all that, the mattress is still in like new condition after almost 6 years.
And, I sleep and wake without back pain.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring were the highest quality mattresses I could find while shopping at the industry trade shows.

Their ultra plush model is, in fact, the right choice for you and your husband.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.



These mattresses come with white glove delivery, which includes set up in your bedroom. 
Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.

Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments