The Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattress is the Best.

Joseph writes: 

Hi Pete,

I was recommended to you by a friend who bought from you.
He is very happy with what you recommended to them.
I've read through many of your blog posts and am ready to follow your advice.

It appears the The Natura of Canada Greenspring mattress is the best you carry.
In fact, that mattress in ultra plush, is what my friend bought.

Like my friend, I'm a big man with a petite wife.
It sounds like the Greenspring ultra plush will work for me, as well.
I wanted your input before placing the order.
Thanks, Joseph

Hi Joseph, 
Yes, for a large man with a small wife, the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush model is ideal.
This is an extremely high quality mattress, what we sleep on at home.
Here is a link to that mattress, where you can order securely online:


White Glove Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Delivery includes set-up in your bedroom and removal of all packing materials.

Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments