Many sleepless nights buying mattresses over the last 10 years.

Heath writes: 

Hi Pete,

I’m so happy I stumbled upon your website!  
You seem to know everything about every mattress imaginable.  
I have been on the hunt for a new mattress for years. 
I've had many sleepless nights, over the last 10 years, buying mattresses, returning some and losing money on others.  I also HATE memory foam, so I seem to be in good company there.  
In fact, ever since the mattress manufacturers switched to memory foam it seems impossible to find a comfortable bed.

Some of my more recent mattresses have been:

Hotel Collection by Aireloom Vitagenic Gel Firm (returned)
Winkbed Firmer (returned)
Winkbed Luxury Firm (returned)
Saatva Luxury Firm (returned)
Hastens Maranga Medium (returnING!)

And this is just since 2017!  There have been many, many more prior to that which didn’t work out.  
I am constantly finding these beds to be too firm or too soft.  
They result in back pain, stiffness, inability to stay asleep, moving around all night.  Ugh, it’s awful.  
I have literally gone from spending $800-$1000 on beds to now $16,000 and guess what?  
Money doesn’t necessarily solve the problem.

I’m desperate for a decent bed and a good night’s sleep.  
I seem to find that I sleep much better on the old school, bouncy spring mattresses.  
I also notice that I tend to get a really good night’s sleep on my guest bedroom mattress that I bought back in 2014, which is the Beautyrest Recharge Shakespeare Luxury Firm.  
I’m actually sleeping on it now because my bed is unbearable.  
Of course, these companies change their mattresses every year, so it’s impossible to find the same one so many years later.

Any thoughts on what bed I should try?
Thank you, Heath

Hi Heath,
That’s quite a list.
Your last paragraph made this easy.
I have a mattress that feels like and is made better than your guest room Beautyrest.
The Wolf Tulah Plush Eurotop Mattress is the recommendation.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.


The coil type and count is the same. The coils are stronger...made of double tempered steel while the Beautyrest coils are not tempered at all.
The upholstery is better...a combination of latex and poly foams.
The Beautyrest only has poly foam.

Shipping is free and there’s no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.



Comments