I need a waterproof mattress protector that doesn't sleep hot.

Pauline writes:

 Hi Pete,

I just bought a new mattress, after my little one peed on the old one.
I really can't afford to keep buying mattresses, and I don't want to bar my son from our bed.
I need a waterproof mattress protector. 
The last one, a Protect-A-Bed brand, sold to me by the salesman at my mattress store, slept hot.
So, we stopped using it, just in time for my son's "accident".
Do you know of on that you can recommend, that doesn't sleep hot?
Thanks, Pauline

Hi Pauline,
The one we use, at home, is made of organic cotton and does not sleep hot.
It doesn't have the terrycloth top that Protect-A-Bed has, which is what slept hot.
Here is a link to the "Sleep & Beyond" brand organic cotton waterproof mattress protector.
https://themattressexpert.com/bedding/sleepbeyond/sleep-beyond-bedding/sleep-beyond-mattress-protector/


Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments