The Wolf Adara Mattress.

Cathy writes: 

Hi Peter,

I had contacted you, a few years ago.
My husband decided to not take your advice, then, choosing to believe a store's salesmen's pitch instead.
After having made the mistakes, you warned us about, he is now serious about buying a mattress you recommend.
I want to see if you have the same or different recommendation for our current condition.
Your recommendation, a few years ago, was for the Wolf Adara mattress.

First of all, we have a Pure Bliss king size latex topper, 3" thick, that can go on any mattress.
It will be used by me, 5' 3" tall, 110 lbs., and my husband, 6' tall and 190 lbs. 
We are both side and back sleepers.
I occasionally sleep on my stomach to relieve my upper back pain issues.
I have scoliosis and my lower back is always in pain.
I homeschool my children, so I sit a lot.

My husband works at a desk with computer all the time. We are in our 30s.
Based on these statistics, which mattress would you recommend, that will last a long time? 
I need to consider budget, but I value durability as well.
I look forward to your response.
Thank you, Cathy

Hi Cathy,
A pre-compressed individually pocketed coil unit will provide firm contouring support that will maintain the natural alignment of your spine. This is the type of support needed to relieve chronic back pain.

We carry a number of good quality mattresses.
Still, the best choice for you, is The Wolf Pocketed Coil/Latex Hybrid Adara Mattress.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:

This particular choice is ideal for your body weights, for use with your latex topper, and easy on your budget.
The Wolf Adara mattress arrives via UPS.
Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.



Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments