Natura Organics Eco Rest Latex Mattress.

Maria writes: 

Hi Pete,

I have a 10 year old Natura Organics Eco Rest latex mattress that I want to replace.  
I really like it but I want to move from a king to a queen.

I cannot find the Natura Organics’s website.  
Natura seems to be a different company or line.  
Can you help me understand this?

Also, I love your website!  
I need to read the articles so that I can ask you more informed questions about your mattresses!
ThanksMaria

Thank you, Maria.
Feel free to ask me anything.
In the meantime, here is a link to Natura’s current Organic Latex line of mattresses.




These mattresses come with white glove delivery.
Delivery includes set-up in your bedroom and all packing materials.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments