Stearns and Foster Camdenhurst Plush Mattress.

Ali writes: 

Good Morning,

I have a Stearns and Foster Camdenhurst Plush Mattress and I would like to replace it because it is 10 years old, even though it is still the most comfortable mattress I sleep on. 
I read your article and I see your recommendation for the beauty rest with the latex topper. 
Do you have the specifications for my current mattress? 
I am allergic to latex and I don’t know what is in the topper of my current mattress and I am concerned about your recommendation with the latex. 
Does the Beautyrest feel the same as the Camdenhurst? 
I appreciate your time in helping me with this, or do I even need to replace it if I’m not having issues? 
Can I get my mattress cleaned?
Warmest Wishes
Ali

Hi Ali,
The post, to which you refer, is an old one.
Don’t even think about buying a new mattress if you’re sleeping well on the one you have. 
There’s no need for it.

A dry clean upholstery cleaner is what to use.
Home Depot or Lowe’s would have it.

Latex foam is hypoallergenic...unlike gloves and bandages.
You could use a 2” soft latex topper to further extend the life of your mattress.
Like the Suite Sleep Organic Latex Topper, shown here:


Shipping is free and there’s no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments