I got very sick from my Simmons Beautyrest Mattress.

Jesse writes:  


Hi Pete,

I got very sick for a year from my Simmons Beautyrest Mattress. 
Everything from severe neurological symptoms no one should have to deal with to making my testosterone drop under 100 as a 31 year old male. This mattress almost killed me.

Do you know if there is any ongoing lawsuits, I can give someone the information I have collected to further their case? I took the VOC's in my house with my windows open and it was 1.158 while OSHA only allows .200 and under in the workplace. 
It wasn't until a last ditch effort and doing a heavy metal hair test did it show my antimony the highest any doctor has seen it that made me finally find the root cause and start to get better.

More people need to be aware of these toxic mattresses are.
Also, I love your blog!
Jesse

Hi Jesse,
It’s the memory foam in your mattress that is toxic.
Memory foam is comprised of 61 different chemicals.
Formaldehyde and Benzene are only two of the more toxic chemicals used.

These chemicals present a health hazard to every living being in the home.
Reactions vary widely, with headaches being the most common.
However, people have written to me with much worse reactions.

I have offered to be of assistance to all who have contemplated a lawsuit.
A lawsuit is the only way the poisoning of the consumer will stop.
Thus far, no one has taken me up on my offer.

I do not know of any active lawsuit.
This industry isn’t being policed by anyone.

I’m at your disposal, should you wish to pursue a lawsuit.
There’s lots of documentation about this on our blogs.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments