I bought a Tempurpedic mattress, and hate it!

Hanna writes: 

Hi Pete,

I bought a Tempurpedic mattress, and hate it!
My back hurts, I sink into it and it sleeps hot.
After doing some research, I came upon your blog. I now know it's the memory foam causing these problems.
I'm past the comfort guarantee period, so I can't send it back. I'm sick about the money I've wasted.
Your blog recommends the Natura of Canada Greenspring as the best you carry.
Which model should I choose? I'm 5'6" tall and a curvy 180 lbs.
Thanks, Hanna 

Hi Hanna,
The Natura of Canada Greenspring mattress I’m recommending for you is the same one my wife and I have.
It's the Ultra Plush model, which is the most comfortable in the line and won't allow you to sink and won't sleep hot.
Here’s the link:


It provides excellent support for proper spinal alignment designed to relieve chronic back pain.
You can use the foundation you already have.
All you need is the mattress.

White glove delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.
Delivery includes removal of your old mattress.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments