The Best Mattress for a Large Man with Herniated Discs.

Steve writes: 

Hi Pete,

I'm a large man, over 225 lbs.
I have a couple of herniated discs and am in constant pain.
I've been through a half dozen mattresses, over the past 12 months, that were supposed to relieve my pain.
Each one just made matters worse.
I am so tired of all the BS. The information on your blog seems to be straight forward. 
I'm relying on your guidance for relief of my back pain.
I look forward to your recommendation. 
Thanks, Steve

Hi Steve,
You came to the right place.
I, too, am a large man...over 200 lbs.
I, too, have herniated discs...along with degenerative disc disease and bulging discs....(like hitting the Trifecta).
The mattress my wife and I sleep on allows me to sleep and wake without back pain. 
We've had this mattress for more than 5 years. 
And despite each of us weighing more than 200 lbs., the mattress is still in like new condition.

The individually pocketed coils provide contouring support, which maintains the natural alignment of the spine, is the key to relieving disc related back pain.
Between the strength of the coils and resilient latex upholstery, you also have a long-lasting mattress.
Due to the high quality of the components, each of the 4 models are firmer than their description makes them sound.
So, be careful not to go too firm.
We have the Ultra Plush model at home, which provides surface comfort that does not negate the firm, underlying support of the coil system.
Here is a link to the Natura of Canada Greenspring line of mattresses:

These mattresses come with White Glove Delivery, which includes set-up in your bedroom and 

Removal of your old mattress/set...and removal of all packaging materials.

That delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments