Achy Back on 9 Mattresses in 2 years.

Patti writes: 

Hello Pete,

I am a petite woman weighing around 125 lbs. My husband is 6”5 and around 200 lbs.  
I toss and turn all throughout the night and wake up tired and with a very achy back. 
I am a side sleeper but occasionally wake up to find myself on my back.  
I’ve had 9 mattresses over 2 years and am losing hope I’ll ever find the right one that will give me quality sleep. 
I’ve had a hybrid latex mattress that worked well for a few months, but then experienced back pain again.  
Could you suggest a mattress for my Husband and me? We have a king size frame.  
My husband is a side sleeper and can sleep on anything without any problems.  
Yes, I’m a bit jealous of that fact.
Anxiously awaiting your help, Patti

Hi Patti,
The trick to buying a good mattress is in the components.
Unfortunately for consumers, most of today’s components are of poor quality.
The mattress industry isn’t what it once had been.

Even latex, which has traditionally been the best of foams, can be short lived if it was made China. A lot of west coast companies use latex imported from China.

I’m recommending a mattress that some of my family members are using.
It’s an individually pocketed coil, upholstered with US made latex and plant based polyurethane foams. 
This type of coil system is key in relieving chronic back pain, as it maintains the natural alignment of the spine.
It provides excellent support and surface comfort...and wears well.
Here is a link to the Wolf Tulah Plush Eurotop Mattress.


Shipping is free and there’s no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments