A King Size Mattress to Relieve Lower Back Pain from Sciatica Under $1000.

Michelle writes: 

Hi Pete,

I need a king size mattress only. I don't need a foundation.
I have a king size waterbed and I can use the platform from it for now.
I am a side-sleeper and an occasional back-sleeper.  
I am 5'5" and weigh 190 pounds. I have sciatica and lower back pain.
I sleep pretty warm and turn over all night.
I can only afford a mattress that is under $1000.
Do you have a recommendation that would work well for me?
Thanks, Michelle


Hi Michelle,
Indeed, I do!
I have two options for you.

First, I have old fashion two sided mattresses that are well made.
Each uses an individually pocketed coil unit, made of tempered steel for durability.
The coils move independently, contouring to the body and maintaining the spine’s natural alignment.
THIS, is what will relieve your back pain.

What’s more, the upholstery is natural plant based polyurethane and/or a Poly/Latex combination.
There is no memory foam in any of these mattresses.

The Brolynn Plush, isn’t all that plush, as plush beds go.
The Duo Comfort is Firm on one side and Plush on the other.
If you like a medium feel, go with the Brolynn.
If you prefer a softer feel, go with the Duo Comfort and use the plush side.

The king mattress is only $900.
UPS Delivery is Free and there’s no sales tax.

Here is a link to those mattresses.


And while the Wolf Brolynn is an excellent value, there is a better choice, for the $1000 you have you spend.
The Wolf Pocketed Coil/Poly/Latex Hybrid Tulah Plush Eurotop Mattress is more comfortable. 
This mattress has a stronger coil, which would greater longevity for you size, and has latex for even greater durability.
Shown here:


You can order either of them online.
They, generally, take about a week to arrive anywhere in the Continental US.
UPS Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments