A Good Quality Mattress with NO Memory Foam.

Susie writes:

 

Hi Pete,

My husband is ready to divorce me over the ongoing mattress problem we're having.
He leaves it up to me and then complains about each mattress we've gotten in the past 2 years.
There have been a total of 6 of them.

I have been in tears over this. Everyone has made his back pain worse.
I couldn't figure out how I could have made so many mistakes in choosing a mattress.
Last night, I spent some time doing even more research, tears in my eye, when I came across your blog.
Until I read your blog posts, I had no idea that it was the memory foam in all of these mattresses, that has been the problem. My eyes dried and I felt renewed by the knowledge you shared...and with the sense of anger that I have been misled by the advertising and the sales people I've encountered, thus far.

We are not large people. In fact, we are on the small side.
All we need is a good quality mattress in queen size, with NO Memory Foam in it.
Of all the mattresses you carry, which would you recommend for my comfort and to relieve his back pain...and to save our marriage.
Thanks for all you do, Susie

Hi Susie,
You've learned that it IS the memory foam in all the mattresses you've purchased that has enhanced your husband's back pain. What does the most to relieve that back pain, is an individually pocketed coil system,
This type of coil system contours to the shape of the body and maintains the natural alignment of the spine.
It's in maintaining the spine's natural alignment that will relieve his pain.
Since you don't weigh much, you don't need to spend much.
The Wolf Tulah Plush EuroTop Mattress has that coil system and is upholstered with latex and poly foams.
This mattress has NO Memory Foam in it. None of our mattresses have memory foam.
Here is a link to that mattress:


UPS shipping is free and there's no sales tax.
PS. I have 3 different family members sleeping on this mattress, (not the same mattress)...all, quite comfortably.  
 

Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments