A Firm Mattress to Relieve Back Pain, Like My 10 Year Old Simmons Beautyrest.

Andy writes: 

Hi Pete,

I have had a Simmons Beautyrest Felicity II mattress for 10 years. 
My parents recommended it me. 
Over the last 9-12 months I've had to rotate it more frequently because of back pain. 
And now, all of a sudden, I simply hurt all the time.  
Previous to now, it's been the most comfortable mattress I've ever had.

I bought a new one, recently, because the last one from 10+ years ago.
This one is a plush, and I can't sleep on it because of the pain. 
Now, I'd kill for a firm mattress.

Any advice? 
I sure would appreciate it. 
Lower back pain is my #1 issue, in general, with mattresses.
I have the same issue with saggy furniture cushions. 
This is all I care about at this point. 
THANK YOU for the help.
Andy

Hi Andy,
The overall quality of mattresses and upholstered furniture has diminished over the years and particularly so over the last decade.
Simmons, along with all of the major name brands, have been sold to investors, who now focus on profits instead of quality.

I, too, have a bad back cause by herniated and bulging discs, along with degenerative disc disease. The mattress my wife and I sleep on at home allows me to sleep and wake without back pain.
Like the Simmons Beautyrest, it uses an individually pocketed coil system, which contours to the shape of the body, maintaining the natural alignment of the spine.
It’s this type of support that relieves chronic back pain.

And despite each of us weighing more than 200 lbs., our mattress is still in like new condition after more than the 5 years we’ve had it.

The mattress is the Natura of Canada Greenspring.
The coil count is higher than in the Beautyrest mattresses and the coils are stronger, made of double tempered steel, while Simmons never tempered the steel they’ve used.
What’s more, the upholstery is more resilient. Latex is and has been the best upholstery material for the last 100 years.

There are 4 choices of comfort in this line, and all of them are firmer than they sound.
So, the “Firm” model may be more than you’ve bargained for if you choose that one.
We have the Ultra Plush model at home and still needed to add a soft topper to it for the surface comfort my wife likes.
None, of which, negates the firm underlying support of the coil unit.
These are far superior in quality than anything Simmons makes today.
Here is a link to that line of mattresses:


These mattresses come with white glove delivery, which includes set up and removal of your mattress/set.
Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments