The Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattresses for Back Pain.

Ellen writes: 

Hi Pete,

I am in the market to replace my ancient queen mattress/box springs but am dealing with a couple of issues:
1) Husband and I are around 200 lbs., but are around the same height. We are both side sleepers.
2) I have back pain due to DDD, degenerated disc disease.
I suppose I am looking for something of quality, (resistant to sagging), that will address the pain issues.
Neither of us likes a soft mattress.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring mattresses looks like a good choice, but which model?
Thanks, Ellen

Hi Ellen,
One of our most frequently recommendations will also suit the two of you...as it has, the two of us.
My wife and I are, each, over 200 lbs.
I, too, have DDD along with herniated and bulging discs.
I sleep and wake with no back pain.
Our Natura of Canada Greenspring mattress is more than 4.5 years old and still in like new condition.
The quality of these mattresses is very high and all are firmer than their firmness designation.
We have the Ultra Plush, which is more like a regular plush.
I suggest either the Luxury Firm or Plush models. The "Firm" model is like the floor.
Here is a link to that line of mattresses:



White Glove Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Delivery includes set-up in your bedroom and removal of your old mattress.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments