Pain Caused by a Simmons Beautyrest Black Mattress Under a BIg Man.

Amanda writes: 

Hello Peter,

I recently stayed at Holiday inn. 
I had the most restful sleep I’d had in months, if not years.  
I slept alone in a king size bed and made sure to check the tag that said Simmons Beautyrest Recharge. 
My husband and I just bought a Simmons Beautyrest Black C-Class that cost us $3500.
This bed sunk in from 2 months on. My husband is a big man, 265 lbs. and 5' 10". I am 160 lbs. and 5' 9". 
We also sink immediately upon putting our knees into the bed. 
It’s ridiculous how much pain this brand new bed has caused us. 
Any suggestions!???
Thanks, Amanda

Hi Amanda,
The mattresses Simmons makes for hotels have no memory foam in them.
The Recharge Series is the low end of the Simmons line. The Black Series is their high end.
The problem you're experiencing is due to the memory foam in the mattress.
A good solution is to get yourself a latex topper.
Specifically, a Suite Sleep 3" Medium Soft Pure, All Natural Dunlop Latex Topper
Shown here:


When it arrives, flip your mattress over and then add the latex topper.
This is a long term solution.
Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.

Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments