I Can't Afford an All Latex Mattress, but want One.

Stephen writes: 

Hi Pete,

I can't afford an all latex mattress, but want one.
Before writing you, I called my mom and asked her what mattress I had, when I lived at home with my parents.
She told me it was all latex.
No lie, I have yet to sleep as well since I moved out.
If the mattress I grew up on wasn't a full size, I'd go back and get that one.
Unfortunately, I need a queen size.
Can you help me get the same great night's sleep I used to get, at a price I can afford?
Thanks, Stephen

Hi Stephen,
In fact, I can.
I won't bother going through all of the pluses involved. 
Suffice it to say, I got an all latex mattress for my grandson to grow up on.
There is a solution for you....a Latex Hybrid.
This would be a mattress with a firm Poly foam base and Latex on top.
The surface feel is what you're looking for, and at a price that you can afford.
Here is a link to that line of mattresses from Natura of Canada


There are several choices of comfort.
All come with White Glove Delivery, which includes set-up and removal of your old mattress.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
  

We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments