I need to Replace a Sealy Reflexions Venice Beach Latex Mattress.

 Sharee writes:


Hi Pete,
I have a Sealy Reflexions Venice Beach latex mattress that I need to replace. 
My dog passed away on it and it is completely ruined. 
I can't find the Reflexions mattress anywhere. 
Can you please help me out?
Thanks, Sharee

Hi Sharee,
Those mattresses are long gone.
Sealy was sold to Tempurpedic in 2013 and that line was discontinued.
Sealy makes nothing like it today.

For an all latex mattress, we recommend Natura of Canada.
Of these, the Bourdolay Plush will be close tin feel.


These mattresses come with white glove delivery, which includes set up in your bedroom and removal of your old mattress.
Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.

Had you been using a waterproof mattress protector when your dog passed, your mattress would still be ok.
I suggest using one on whatever mattress you buy next.


We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments