Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress.

Debra writes:

Hi Pete,
I've been reading your blog posts, that I found on Facebook.
I'm convinced that the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush mattress is what I want.
I'm a big woman and my husband is, as well. A big man, that is.
I just want to hear from you that this mattress is high enough quality to last us a while.
And I want to make sure that it has NO MEMEORY FOAM in it.
Thanks Debra

Hi Debra,
The Natura of Canada Greenspring are the highest quality innerspring mattresses I could find, while shopping at the industry trade shows.
My wife and I, each over 200 lbs., have the Ultra Plush model at home.
After almost 5 years, it's still in like new condition...if that answers your question.
And, there is NO Memory Foam in any of their Greenspring mattresses.
Here is a link to that line of mattresses...scroll down to the Ultra Plush Model.

White Glove Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Delivery includes set-up and removal of your old mattress.


We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments