Sealy SpringFree Beachside Latex Mattress, Too Plush!

Hi Pete,
I ordered a Sealy SpringFree Beachside latex mattress from you, several years ago. 
I found it to be too plush and had turned it upside down, (based on your recommendation).
I really love that firmness.
Now I read that this is no longer available.  
Is there something like the Beachside mattress (or the firmness that I got when it was turned upside down?) 
I found the Beachside itself to be too soft - but really enjoyed having a hard side when we turned it over.
Any recommendations?
Thank you, Elizabeth

Welcome back, Elizabeth.
A Natura Bourdolay Firm Latex Mattress is what you’re looking for. 
Here’s a link to that mattress:

This mattress comes with white glove delivery, which includes set-up in your bedroom and removal of your old mattress.
Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.
Expect delays due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments