I Need to Make an Old Mattress More Comfortable.

Even writes:

Hi Pete,
I have an old mattress that I need to make more comfortable.
Even though it's old, it's in great condition, just too firm.
I used to like it that way, but with age, I find that I need extra cushioning.
After reading some of your blog posts, I believe that Pure Bliss latex topper is the way to go.
My question is, 2" or 3"?
Thanks, Evan

Hi Evan,
If it's just you, you are likely fine with the 2".
If there's a female involved, the 3" provides better comfort to accommodate the curves of the female body.
We use the 3" at home, for my wife's hip...the usual sensitive spot on a woman.
I must confess, I like it more than the 2" we use to have.
There's no question about it, the 3" is more comfortable than the 2".
Here is a link to the Pure Bliss Natural Talalay Latex Toppers. You'll want the Plush...not the Firm.
 
You can order that, securely, online:
UPS shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments