A Reasonably Priced Mattress for My Wife and I.

Albert writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm looking for a reasonably priced mattress for my wife and I.
I'm about 180 lbs and she is only about 125 lbs.
I like firm support and she wants a softer top.
Do you have something that fits the bill?
Thanks Albert

Hi Albert,
I do, indeed.
The Wolf Pocketed Coil/Latex Hybrid Tulah Mattress uses a double tempered steel coil for firm support.
It also has a latex/poly foam eurotop for a comfortable sleeping surface.
I'm sure you'll both be happy with the support, comfort and longevity of this mattress.
You'll also be pretty pleased with the price.
That mattress, shown here:

I also recommend using a ".
Keeping the mattress clean and dry will aid in its longevity.
Shown here:

You can order online.
Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments