A Mattress for a Large Man with Back Pain from Disc Damage.

Jim writes:

Hi Pete, 
I need your help on a mattress. 
I'm a large man, 5’10 200 lbs. 
I have back pain from L4/5 and S1 disc damage and various other injuries while in the military. 
I am looking or a mattress to replace my older Therapedic Cameo Plush, which I bought from you. 
I would appreciate any recommendations you could share.
Many thanks, Jim

Hi Jim,
You’ve had that mattress quite a while.
I have one, now, that’s even better...more durable, with better support and long lasting surface comfort.
It’s what we sleep on, at home...with each of us over 200 lbs.
And despite all my disc problems, I sleep and wake with no back pain.

That mattress is the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush.
Shown here:


The only downside is the wait.
The factory is currently closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
They are scheduled to reopen on May 4th.
It’ll take 3-4 after that to receive the mattress.
But, it’s worth the wait.

You can order that online.
White glove delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.
Delivery includes set up and removal of your old mattress.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments