A Latex Topper for the Flip Side of My Tempurpedic Mattress.

Frank writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm so happy that I came across your informative blog.
Is it really true? Can I simply flip my Tempurpedic mattress over and add a latex topper?
I've been suffering in pain with this incredibly expensive and horrible quality pos for the past two years.
It was fine, at first, but the comfort and support was lost within several months...just like you say on your blog.
I haven't been wanting to buy a new mattress, as I'm still paying for this one.
The prospect of salvaging this mattress has me, absolutely giddy with anticipation.
What do I do next?
Thanks, Frank NYC

Hi Frank,
The first thing to do, is order a Pure Bliss 3" Plush Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Topper.
Shown here:

Don't wait for it to arrive. Flip your mattress over today, and add whatever you have handy to soften the surface.
A comforter will do until the latex topper arrives.
The crappy part of the mattress is the memory foam on top.
The memory foam is supported by high density polyurethane foam, which provides much better support.
The latex topper will provide extraordinary comfort that remains like new for many years.

This fix is something we've provided to countless Tempurpedic owners, over the past decade, or so.
All, with positive results.

The prices, shown, are complete...including shipping and tax.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments