Why Do You No Longer Carry Pure Bliss Latex Mattresses?

Mike writes:

Hi Pete, 
I purchased my last mattress through you, a full size Pure Latex Bliss Pamper. 
I've enjoyed it and I wanted to purchase the same mattress for for my wife. 
She is about 5’ 6” and 115-120 pounds. 

I see that you no longer sell this brand but now offer other latex brands. 
Can I ask you why you no longer carry or recommend the Pure Bliss Latex mattresses?
Thanks, Mike

Good morning Mike,,
We stopped carrying the Pure Latex Bliss mattresses, due to pricing.
They got to be way too expensive.
The Bourdolay Firm from Natura of Canada, is what I recommend for a similar feel to the Pamper.
Oddly enough, Talalay Global make the latex for both, Pure Bliss and these Natura Latex mattresses.
Shown here:


Price includes white glove delivery, which includes removal of your old mattress.
Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments