Mattress Size Problem in the UK. My Indian Bed is 72" x 72".

Dan writes:

Hello Mattress Expert,
I've got a lovely Indian bed, which I've just put up, here in the UK. 
My problem with it, is the mattress area measures 72" X 72". 
I can't find any mattresses that size anywhere here, any tips?
Thanks, Dan
 
Hi Dan,
Pity, that!
You will need to find a local mattress manufacturer willing to make a custom size mattress to fit it.
It won't be easy and it won't be cheap.

The best tip I can provide, is to stay away from any mattress upholstered with memory foam.
Despite all the hype to the contrary, memory foam is the worst upholstery material ever invented.
Memory foam wears quickly, sleeps hot and off gasses the toxic chemicals, from which it's made.
Poly foam is good. Latex foam rubber is best.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments