Back Pain from My Stearns and Foster Mattress.

Ray writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm having some back pain from using my Stearns and Foster mattress.  
Should I consider the plush or firm latex topper?  
Both me and my wife are waking in pain.  
Neither of us have any diagnosed back issues and we are both average weight.
Thanks, Ray

Hi Ray,
Firm underlying support and a soft sleeping surface is what a body reacts to best.
A firm latex topper will not do the trick for you, if what is supporting it isn't firm enough.

I'm suggesting that it's the mattress that has softened....specifically, the memory foam on top of the mattress.
Flip your mattress over, which will expose the firmer underside. 
Add a Pure Bliss 3" Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper to the flip side.
Shown here:

This will provide your bodies with what it needs...firm support and a comfortable sleeping surface.
What's more, the latex remains like new for years and the harmful memory foam will be on the bottom.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments