A Mattress Like The Simmons Beautyrest at Hotels.

Reid writes:

Hi Pete,
I came across your post on Facebook, regarding a Simmons Beautyrest Mattress. 
Having slept on them at Wyndham Vacation Properties and Holiday Inn Express hotels. 
I was looking to purchase this mattress until your review stopped me cold.

I am reaching out to you to find out what type of mattress you would recommend.
I would like something along the lines of the Beautyrest as far as comfort is concerned. 
I would also like to have something last 8-10 years. 
My current mattress is on its last year. Its 8 years old. 
It is causing both, my wife and I, back and neck pain...and sleepless nights. 
I look forward to hearing from you. 
Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.
Reid
 
Hi Reid,
You can still buy a Simmons Beautyrest mattress. But, you'll need to buy a latex topper to go on it.
The latex topper will produce the longevity you're looking for.
Otherwise, any Beautyrest mattress will wear quickly.

Or, you can buy a Beautyrest through a hotel, directly.
There is no memory foam used in hotel mattresses, so they wear well for much longer
A hotel Beautyrest doesn't require a latex topper for the sake of durability.

If buying retail, we recommend the Simmons Beautyrest Platinum Series in Luxury Firm.
Shown here:

You'll add to that, a Pure Bliss 3" Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper.
Shown here:

Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments