Pure Bliss Latex Topper for a Simmons Beautyrest Mattress.

Alice writes:

Dear Pete,
I bought a Beautyrest Silver BRS 900 medium mattress, yesterday. 
Hopefully it's not the biggest mistake of my life. 
Do you have any preference as to the Ever-Eden Talalay latex topper as opposed to the Pure Talalay Bliss topper? 
I really need to cushion my hips but keep them in alignment with my knees or my iliotibial band will go nuts. 
Do you prefer ordering from you online or shall I make a direct call?
Thanks again for all your help, Pete.
Alice
Good morning Alice,
I prefer the feel of the Pure Bliss 3” Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper.
It’s what we use at home...and for the same reason, my wife’s hip.
I have no preference as to how you order.
Some folks find that a phone call is easier.
Here’s the link, if you prefer ordering online.

Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments