I'm Fed Up with Sheets Tearing and Not Wearing Well.

Robin writes:

Hi Pete,
So many of us sleep so well and love our preferred hotel mattress.
But, you have said before how these can be in great shape considering they are typically slept in less often. 
And, can be replaced more frequently.  
So much of our feeling/comfort seems subjective.
Then, there is the factor of the stress of travel and/or work/play and being so exhausted, that any bed with fresh linens is going to give us a good night's sleep.

And while your focus is on mattresses, I have to say I'm fed up with the way sheets have not been wearing well.  
I miss the US cotton mills. I've gotten so fed up with sheets tearing. 
I succumbed to a polyester blend sheet from the hotels and am much happier with the durability.  
Robin
 
Hi Robin,
Thank you for your input. What’s more, your interest.
“Mattress quality and getting a good night’s sleep”, is my field of expertise.

My wife, is the one who has taken an interest in the “Linens” end of the business.
Here’s a link to our, “Gotcha Covered”, page.
We use their organic cotton sheets and organic cotton waterproof mattress protector, at home.
She’s happy...I’m happy.

They ship quickly. Shipping is free and there’s no sales tax.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments