Back and Neck Pain on an Old Sealy Springfree Beachside Latex Mattress.

Gabe writes:

Hi Peter,
I purchased a Sealy Springfree Beachside Latex mattress, from you, quite a few years ago. We have loved it! 
I have noticed, over the past year, that I am having more neck and back pain after sleeping on the mattress. 
I have notice my midsection seems to sink into the mattress and is not being properly supported. 
I am about 6' 2" 200 LBS. We rotate the mattress every 3 months but I am still having issues. 
Does this mattress not provide the amount of support I need or does this sound like a manufacturing defect? 
We have tested flipping the mattress over however the other side is too hard for a comfortable night's sleep.
Is it time to replace the mattress? Perhaps I could try flipping the mattress over then adding a latex topper? 
If I do this, do I need to continue rotating the mattress? 
I am actually growing tired of rotating the mattress and would prefer not to have to do it anymore.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks, Gabe

Hi Gabe,
As with anything, a mattress is only as durable as its weakest component. 
In this case, it's the 2.5" of poly foam that is above the latex. 
The purpose of the regular rotation is to have the poly foam settle evenly.
Flipping the mattress over exposes the firm latex core to the surface. 
Add a Pure Bliss 3" Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper to that. 
You will have a very comfortable mattress that will last you for many more years to come.
Click on this link to view the latex toppers. 


We have a latex/down pillow from Pure Bliss that works extremely well at relieving chronic neck pain.
Click on this link for that.

Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments