We Love our Latex Mattress Topper.

Tom writes:

Hi Pete!  
We love our latex mattress topper, that we got from you.  
And, thank you for all the help you’ve given me and my family the past 7 years.  

Recently, I have been working out of town a lot and the bed I have seems to be a memory foam bed. 
At 330#, I seem to sink in after a few hours, and I get worse and worse sleep.  

To fix this, I just ordered a second latex topper from your site.  
But then, I figured I should ask you if it will help firm the bed up.  
Am I making a smart choice to get some better sleep by adding this 2” medium vytex dunlop latex topper?

Tom

Hi Tom,
You bought the right topper for a man your size.
The question is, how to use it.

All upholstery material is pressure sensitive.
Only memory foam is also temperature sensitive.
Memory foam softens as it warms from your body heat, which enhances the sinking into it feeling.
Using the latex topper on top of the mattress will insulate you from the memory foam.

Alternatively, you can flip the mattress over and add the latex topper.
A memory foam mattress isn’t all memory foam.
The top layer of memory foam is supported by high density poly foam.
You can flip that mattress over, which will give you a much firmer mattress for better support.
It’s likely to be too firm for comfort, which is a problem solved by the latex topper.

I suggest trying it both ways and sticking with whichever is better for you.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments