Simmons Beautyrest Platinum or Black Mattress with a Latex Topper?

Jason writes:

Hi Pete,
Mattress shopping seems to be the most difficult and confusing thing I've ever had to do. 
And the word "foam" is thrown out so much, it has made me even more confused.
Can you give me a recommendation? 

Here are my details:
I weigh 170 lbs
I switch between fetal position and back throughout the night
I have lower back pains
I tend to like medium firmness

I tested the Simmons Beautyrest Platinum Luxury Firm which seemed fine to me. 
I also tested the Beautyrest Black Medium Firm, which seemed to be a bit more comfortable. than the previous two, But is it worth the higher price, since I plan to add a latex topper?
Do you deliver to NYC?
Thanks, Jason

Hi Jason,
The Black Beautyrests is one we recommend with a latex topper, if you exceed 200 lbs.
Stick with the Simmons Beautyrest Platinum in Luxury Firm....called Gibson Grove at our store.
We do deliver that mattress to your area, and delivery includes removal of your old mattress.
White Glove Delivery is Free and there's NO Sales Tax.
Here is our link to that mattress:

For you, I recommend the Pure Bliss 2" Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper, to go on it.
Shown here:

The latex topper arrives via UPS.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments