Pain and Headache on a Tempur-Pedic Pro Adapt Medium Hybrid Mattress.

Jacque writes:

Hello Pete,
I have been looking through your website as I am currently in the market for a new mattress.  
We had a pillow top Stearns and Foster for 17 years that served us very well.
I began my search by looking into a mattress that would control motion transfer. 
My husband has restless leg/twitching at times - which led me to memory foam.  
We ended up purchasing a Tempur-Pedic Pro Adapt in Medium Hybrid mattress. 
I have been miserable for going on 3 weeks.  
I wake up with hip and shoulder pressure point pain, toss and turn through the night, and often have a headache. So... that mattress is going back to the store, for sure.

I am now starting over.  
The most comfortable mattress I have slept on, recently, was at my sisters over the summer.  
It's a Simmons Beautyrest World Class.  
My search for that, somehow, led me to your site.  
I am looking for a cloud like sleep - which that was!  
We don't have any current health issues and are average weight/height for late 40's.

Do you have any recommendations for where to begin navigating this endless sea of options?
Thank you, Jacque

 
Hi Jacque,
Your research didn’t serve you, at all.
You followed the hype.
All of the problems you’re experiencing is due to the memory foam.

Memory foam is the worst upholstery material ever invented.
The poor quality is matched only by it’s toxicity.

Simmons has been using memory foam since 2016.
Your sister’s mattress must be older than that.

Thee thing about the Simmons Beautyrest mattresses that make them so comfortable and supportive, is the pre-compressed individually pocketed coil system.
Unfortunately, today’s Beautyrest mattresses wear quickly, due to the memory foam.

Let me suggest that which we sleep on at home.
Natura of Canada Greenspring mattresses also use a pre-compressed individually pocketed coil unit.
The coil count is higher and the coils are more durable than those used by Simmons.
What’s more, the upholstery is natural Talalay Latex....no memory foam.
Latex is and has been the best upholstery material available anywhere on the planet for the last 100 years.

We have the Ultra Plush model at home.
And despite our large sizes, our mattress remains in like new condition after the 4+ years we’ve had it. The Ultra Plush model is very comfy, without being too soft.
Here is a link to that line of mattresses.

These mattresses come with white glove delivery.
White Glove Delivery includes set up and removal of your old mattress.
Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments