A Soft Latex Topper for a Saatva Mattress.

Joanne writes:

Hello Pete,
I found your website, while doing a bunch of mattress research online. 
I appreciate much of what I read about mattress quality. 
I have had some super frustrating mattress experiences of late. 
I have absolutely no faith in this industry and certain companies (e.g., Sealy).
I am now on a new mattress (Saatva) that seems to be OK -- so far. 
I am enjoying the mattress enough to not go through the massive hassle of returning it.
And then, trying to buy yet another new mattress, only to not love it and spend that much more money.

The thing I am not getting from the Saatva mattress is that soft pillowy feel...like I get in a hotel bed. 
But I am concerned about sacrificing what seems to be a good, firm mattress for a cheap pillow top. 
So, that brought me to your Latex toppers. 
Do you have any photos of how this topper looks? 
I'm afraid the latex is going to look and feel like one of those cheap egg crate things you can buy at Walmart! 
Also, how do I know whether the Talalay or Vytex Dunlop is the topper for me? And, 2" or 3"?
Lastly, what is your return policy -- if any -- for the latex toppers?
Thank you for your assistance, Joanne
 
Hi Joanne,
The softest latex topper is the EverEden 3" Soft Talalay.
Shown here:

The cover is an off white polyester knit...same on both sides, with corner straps that wrap around the corners of the mattress to keep it from moving. 
I don't have a photo and there is no return policy.
The latex, itself, looks like the photo I do have. Cheap, or cheaply made, it is not.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments