Long Lasting, Quality Mattress Recommendation.

Kate writes:

Hi Peter,
I had contacted you a long time ago. 
Now, we are seriously considering buying a mattress after all the traveling and business of life. 
I want to see if you have different recommendation for our current condition. 
So, first of all, we have a Cal-king latex topper, 3" thick that can go on any mattress. 
It will be used by me, 5'3" tall, 110 lb, and my husband, 6' tall and 190 lb. We are both side and back sleeper. 
I occasionally sleep on my stomach because of my upper back issue where I feel better sometimes to loosen my fight muscle. 
I have scoliosis  and my lower back is always in pain. I homeschool my children and so I sit a lot. 
My husband works at a desk with computer all the time. We are in our 30s. 

Based on these, would you recommend a mattress for us that will be long lasting? 
I need to consider budget, but I value durability more than budget. 
It will be great if you can give me few options. 
Thank you.
Have a good weekend,
Kate

 
Hi Kate,
A pre-compressed individually pocketed coil unit will provide firm contouring support that will maintain the natural alignment of your spine.
I have 2 recommendations that provide this type of support.

The lesser expensive of the two is:
The Simmons Beautyrest Platinum Series Gibson Grove Luxury Firm Mattress.
Shown here:

Quite frankly, this would be my recommendation as being all you need, based on your sizes and the latex topper you’ll be using.

The best mattress I carry, using the same coil system, has more and stronger coils.
It’s also upholstered with Natural Talalay Latex.
All the components in this mattress is higher quality than the Simmons Beautyrest.
It’s what we have at home, but then again, we’re heavier people.

That mattress is the Natura of Canada Greenspring.
Shown here:

There are 4 models in this line and they are all firmer than their description indicates.
i.e. the Firm model is downright hard.
The Plush model is firmer than that Luxury Firm Beautyrest.
We have the Ultra Plush model at home...and use a 3” latex topper for extra comfort.

Either way, these mattresses come with white glove delivery, which includes set up and removal of your old mattress.
Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments