A Natural Talalay latex Topper for an Old Mattress.

Jillian writes:

Hi Pete,
TV commercials tell me I need to replace my mattress, because it is old.
So, I decided to do some research, which is where I found you blog and website.
Thank God for you and the knowledge you share.
I decided to take your advice instead of that which I've heard on TV.
I ordered a Pure Bliss 3" plush natural Talalay latex topper from your website.
https://themattressexpert.com/pure-latexbliss-toppers/



It arrived a week ago. It has transformed my old mattress into the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in.
I can't thank you enough for everything...the great night's sleep and all thousands of dollars you saved me.
I'll be sharing your information with my friends and family.
Thanks again, Jillian

Hi Jillian,
Thank you for your order and for sharing your experience.
We spend next to nothing on advertising, so we appreciate your referrals.

Many TV ads are geared to getting the consumer to replace their perfectly good, older mattress, with one of today's mattresses.
Most of today's mattresses are upholstered with memory foam, which causes a mattress to need frequent replacing.
Many of the older mattresses don't have memory foam, and only need a plush latex topper to breathe new life and comfort into them.
The Pure Talalay Bliss 2" or 3" Natural Talalay Latex Toppers do more than add comfort.
Latex is extremely resilient...absorbing your body weight and adding many more years of life to the mattress you already own.
UPS Delivery is Free and there's NO Sales Tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments