10 Year Old Sealy Reflexion Latex Mattresses.

Theresa writes:

Hi Pete,
I’ve read and re-read your article about mattresses.  
You’ve answered so many questions but I still need advice. 
We have a split king with an adjustable base. 
We have Sealy Reflexion Latex mattresses, that are about 10 years old.  
We are cotton farmers and work hard about 12 hours a day.  
I’m a 61 year old female, 5’2” tall and overweight.  I have pretty bad arthritis.   
I only sleep about 5 hours per night & that’s with getting up about 1 time per hour or so. 
My hips/outer thighs and my back start hurting within 30 minutes of getting in bed. 
If I sleep in the recliner I don’t have pain. I know the story on latex vs memory foam.  
I’m still one of the shoppers that prefer to see the product in person.  
I’ve been through all the mattress stores around here and as you know they push memory foam and now, hybrid mattresses.
One store has a bed match computer that says I need a med/firm support.  
I told them I did not want anything with memory foam in it.  Naturally, they had little to offer at that point.  
They had 1 mattress that she says was latex foam but the sides were so soft you just roll off.  
I don’t mind paying for a latex foam mattress if I can get something that will provide the sleep I need.  
I’ve always had Sealy but I’m willing to try anything.  
I have looked at mattress reviews online and have about lost my mind.  
There are so many and they’re all “rated the best mattress online”.  
I need a good quality, latex mattress with enough support for an overweight, hard working lady. 
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Theresa
 
Hi Theresa,
Your Sealy Reflexion Mattress is mostly latex, with some polyurethane foam on top.
It’s made to be one sided, but if you flip the mattress over, you will expose the firm latex that supports everything else in the mattress.

This will provide you the support you need.
All you need do is soften it.
A Pure Talalay Bliss 3” Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper will provide the surface softness you need for your arthritis.

Until that topper arrives, use anything you have on hand to soften it...like a comforter.
Here’s the link you need to view and order your latex topper.


UPS Delivery is Free and there’s no sales tax.


IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments