Simmons Beautyrest Black Mattress and Latex Topper For Heavy People with Herniated Disc.

Ray writes:

Hello Pete, 
I'm suffering from a L5 S1 back problems, (herniated  disc). 
I saw on your page that you refer the Simmons Beautyrest Black and latex 
topper for heavy people with this condition. 
Would you recommend that for me, with similar back problems?
I'm 6'5" 240 lbs. My partner is 5'5", 145 lbs.  
I would like a mattress that would last me about 10 years.
Thanks, Ray


Hi Ray,
I have two recommendations for you.
The Simmons Beautyrest Black Desiree Luxury Firm Mattress and the 
Pure Talalay Bliss 2" or 3" Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper.
Here are links for those Products:

Also available, The Natura of Canada Greenspring, with the Ultra Plush 
model being the most comfortable of the 4 models in that line.
Shown here:



Either will work for you, long term...both will support you properly and relieve your 
back pain.
Both mattresses come with White Glove Delivery, which includes set-up and removal
of your old mattress.
The latex topper arrives via UPS.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof 
mattress protector.

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments