Sciatica Pain and Body Aches on a Memory Foam Mattress.

Liz writes:

Hi Pete,
I have been reading your reviews and I am one of those people who fell for the memory foam sales pitch. 
My husband and I bought a Sealy mattress from well known furniture store. 
After 1 year we couldn’t stand to sleep on it anymore. So I opted for a Memory Foam mattress. 
We are 2 years into this one and we are both in pain...nothing but body aches.
My husband is a side and stomach sleeper and I am a side sleeper. 
We both have sciatica pain and he has some pain in his ribs from an injury. 
I was thinking of purchasing a mattress topper to see if that helps at all. 
But I know we should probably move away from the memory foam and opt for something better for our bodies. 
We recently stayed at the Palazzo in Vegas and both slept like babies. 
After that, I knew we should invest in a new mattress. 
Any help would be greatly appreciated 😊
Thanks, Liz 


Hi Liz,
Let me recommend to you, that which we sleep on at home.
We're older people, (me more so than my wife), and we are both one the heavy side...about 225 each.
I have a number of back problems...herniated and bulging discs, and degenerative disc disease. 
We sleep and wake without pain. Our mattress is now 4 years old and still in like new condition...despite our weights. 

It uses a pre-compressed individually pocketed coil system for support.
The coil count is very high and the coils are very strong...made of double tempered steel.
The upholstery is Natural Talalay Latex.
Latex is and has been thee best upholstery material for the last 100 years....most resilient and providing long lasting comfort.
This mattress contains NO Memory Foam...the worst upholstery material ever invented.

There are 4 choices of comfort in the Natura of Canada Greenspring line of mattresses.
Dues to the high quality of the components, all 4 are firmer than they sound.
We recommend the Ultra Plush model for excellent surface comfort....the one we use at home.
Here is a link to that line of mattresses:

These mattresses come with White Glove Delivery, which includes set-up of the new and removal of your old mattress.
The foundation you have should not need to be replaced. All you need is the mattress only.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments