I Need Help Choosing on Which Latex Topper for a Too Firm Stearns and Foster Mattress.

Cynthia writes:

Dear Mattress Expert,
I need help!
I am interested in a Talalay latex mattress topper and need help choosing which thickness and firmness.
My situation:  I have a 4 year old Luxury Firm Stearn and Foster mattress.  
I thought I was doing myself a favor by getting a firm mattress, but I now regret it because it's too firm.

Height & Weight: I am 5'5" and 155 lbs.  My weight might determine that a 3" is right for me.  
I am also guessing that I need a plush topper, to make the mattress more comfortable.
I'm afraid of making the wrong decision, so I'd like your recommendation.
Thank you so much, Cynthia

Hi Cynthia,
It appears that you've been reading my blog posts.
It also seems that you are possessed of the common sense needed to make the right decision on your own.
The Pure Talalay Bliss 3" Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper is the one to get for your needs.
Shown here:

UPS Delivery is Free and there's NO Sales Tax.


IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments