Hyatt Grand Hotel Mattress Pad.

Karen writes:

Hi Pete,
I recently stayed at Hyatt regency in Washington DC and loved the bed.  Most comfortable bed I have ever slept in.  
When I looked at the mattress I saw it was actually a pad.  The tag said Hyatt Grand plept with 9inch BO.   Full lx mat. 
Is there anyway I can buy one of these pads?  Can’t find it online.
Thanks, Karen  
Hi Karen,
We offer latex mattress toppers.
Latex is and has been the best upholstery material for the last 100 years.

I don’t know what material is in the pad Hyatt is using.
Have you contacted Hyatt directly?
Many hotels offer the mattresses and products they use, for sale to consumers directly.

Here is a link to our most popular latex toppers.



Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments