Simmons Beautyrest Mattress and Latex Topper on a Budget.

Cindy writes:

Dear Pete,

I am a 72 year old, very active, now single woman starting out to buy a new mattress after many years. 
I've not had to buy mattresses for guests or children, much less myself, for a very long time.  
I am a VERY restless sleeper. I have many pains. I'm  5'5" I weigh only about 106 lbs.  
I need both a mattress AND a boxspring in queen size and am hoping to keep such a purchase under $1500 dollars.
Any suggestions?  
Thanks so much, Cindy

Hi Cindy,
Fortunately, your size will allow you to stay within your budget.
The independent movement of the individually pocketed coil units provide contouring support, which maintains the natural alignment of your spine. 
They, also, relieve pressure points. By all accounts, the most comfortable type of support.

Start with a Simmons Beautyrest Silver Series Great Lakes Cove mattress in luxury firm 
Add to that, a 2" Pure Bliss Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper for extraordinary surface comfort.
This mattress comes with free delivery, set-up and removal of the old mattress.
This sleep system combination will likely be the last you'll need to buy.
Here are the links for each of those products.



IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments