Questions About Purchasing a Simmons Beautyrest Mattress.

Linda writes:

Hi Peter,
Would it be better for me to go to a retail store in this area that sells Simmons mattresses and lie down on it before I order from you? 
Are mattresses ordered directly from you the same price, more expensive or less expensive than buying from a retail store?
The info I read on your website states things you need to know about me to recommend the kind of mattress I need. 
The following is that information about me.
Height – 5’ 4“
Weight - 113 lbs.
Age - 77
I sleep on my right side and my back.
I have chronic pain in my joints and muscles
The current mattress I have makes the pain in my hips and back worse.
Which Simmons Beautyrest mattress would you recommend for me?
Thank you, Linda

Hi Linda,
Trying before you buy doesn’t do any good, anymore.
The memory foam in today’s mattresses is highly deceptive.
The feel it produces is designed to make the sale, but loses its feel within months.

What I’ll recommend for you isn’t found in most retail stores.
And we offer a legitimate discount on our merchandise...unlike most stores that first inflate the price, then offer a discount...which ends up being no discount at all.

The mattress for you is the Simmons Beautyrest Silver Series Great Lakes Cove Luxury Firm. Add to that a Pure Bliss 2” Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper.

The mattress provides contouring support that will maintain the natural alignment of your spine. The latex topper provides extraordinary surface comfort that remains like new for many years.

Here are the links to those products, which will give you additional information,  specifications and prices.




This mattress comes with white glove delivery service.
Delivery includes set up of your new mattress, removal of your old mattress and all packing materials.
The latex topper arrives via UPS.
Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments