A Mattress to Relieve Hip Pain and the Pain from MS.

Louise writes:

Hi Pete,
I have MS, Multiple Sclerosis, and am looking to replace my 30 year old mattress that seems to aggravate the pain I have in my right hip. 
By reading your site testimonials, it seems that buying a good mattress and adding your topper is the best. 
I am 5.3 ft and 194 lbs. I am 62 y/o.
My old mattress is a Simmons Legend that was purchased in 1988. 
My husband passed away 2 yrs ago, but the mattress is depressed on each side so I have been trying to sleep in the center. 
It is more firm than I prefer.
What do you recommend?
Thank you, Louise
 
Good Morning Louise,
The mattress needs to be strong enough to hold you, but not too firm as to aggravate your Multiple Sclerosis.
The top of the mattress needs to be soft, but not so much that it flattens under your weight.
My recommendation for you is: 
The Simmons Beautyrest Platinum Gibson Grove Luxury Firm, and a Pure Bliss 2” Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper to go on it.
Together, they will give you support, surface comfort and longevity.
Here are the links to both products.




If you would like to place the order, give me a call.
The mattress comes with white glove delivery, which includes set up and removal of your old mattress.
The latex topper arrives via UPS.
Delivery for both is free and there’s no sales tax.


IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.


Comments