Simmons Beautyrest Mattress and Latex Topper for Support, Comfort and Longevity.

Hi Pete,
I've been reading your blog posts. I want to thank you for your insight and information.
We bought a mattress when my wife and I got married. It lasted 20 years.
Since then, we've purchased 4 mattresses. None has lasted more than a couple of years.
We aren't big people, just average size.
Thanks to your blog posts, I now understand what's what.
I just want to double check with you about what to buy.

We are, both, 50 years old, with no real health issues nor any chronic aches and pains.
(except for those aches and pains caused by our last few mattresses)
My wife likes a softer feel and I want to make sure her desires are accommodated.
From what I've read, I'm locked in on The Simmons Beautyrest Platinum Gibson Grove Luxury Firm mattress.

And, The Pure Bliss 2" Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper.

My understanding is that these products will give me the support, comfort and longevity that we haven't found buying at stores.
Is there anything else I need?
Is there anything else you might recommend?
Thanks, Paul

Hi Paul,
Actually, no. You seem to have a handle on exactly what you need.
And let me add how appreciative I am that you've taken the time to read my blog posts.
This sleep system combination will provide you with excellent support that will maintain the natural alignment of your spine.
It will provide the surface comfort that will make your wife very happy.
And, it will provide you value...the value you get from the 10 years of comfortable sleep you'll get from it.

The only other thing you should have, is a waterproof mattress protector.
The one, most common thing that you need to avoid, is perspiration from getting into the upholstery layers.
The Gotcha Covered Organic Waterproof  Mattress Protector is an excellent choice, if you don't already have one.
Shown here:


The mattress comes with white glove delivery, which includes set-up in your bedroom and removal of your old mattress.
The latex topper and mattress protector arrive via UPS or Fedex.
Everything comes with free delivery and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments