Natura of Canada Greenspring, Best Mattress for L3 and 4 Disc Back Pain.

Hi Pete,
My husband and I are in our late 60s. I have osteoarthritis in my knee and I am overweight. 
My husband has L3 and 4 disc back pain and is overweight. We have a problem with getting hot at night. 
We need a new mattress and we are thinking about a king as our two dogs sleep with us. 
Can you help?
Thanks, Donna 


Hi Donna,
My wife and I are in the same boat...both overweight and I have lots of disc related back problems.
The mattress we sleep on is a few years old and still in like new condition...despite our sizes.
And, despite all of the damage in my spine, I sleep and live without pain...thanks to this mattress.
The double tempered, pre-compressed, individually pocketed coils maintain the natural alignment of the spine...and can easily support large people.
The Talalay Latex upholstery is both, comfortable and durable...unlike most of today's mattresses that are upholstered with memory foam.
The mattress I'm recommending to you is the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush.
Shown here:


These mattresses come with white glove delivery, which includes removal of your old mattress.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments