A Simmons Beautyrest mattress and Plush Talalay Latex Topper to Relieve Pain.

Debbie writes:

Hi Pete,     
I have been looking for a mattress to help with the pain I feel all over my body at night. 
The pain occurs in my thighs, hips, sides, back....well, basically all over.
I constantly rotate all night long, one quarter turn at a time. 
The extreme pain I feel is from anything, like a crease in my sheet or a small bump in my pjs. 
It wakes me up and cause physical pain. I have to constantly smooth out the wrinkles. 
Restless legs are a problem occasionally. I think my mattress is too firm. 
The beds at hotels like Holidays Inn Express seem to give me the best sleep. 
They feel like I am sleeping on a cloud. They are very plush and pillowy....which I love!! No pressure points. 
I can even sleep on my stomach comfortably without feeling like my back is overly arched. A Simmons Beautyrest Mattress and 
I am 5"3 and weigh 165. It's usually just me unless one of my kids sneaks in which isn't very often. 
I currently have a queen size bed. 
If you have any ideas that would help end my over sensitivity at night would be greatly appreciated. 
Thank you, Debbie

Hi Debbie,
What I’m recommending to you has been recommended to countless others who live in pain. 
All have experienced relief...including myself and family members.
A Luxury Firm Simmons Beautyrest mattress and a Plush Talalay Latex Topper has been something we’ve recommended over the last decade...with zero complaints.

My mother in law had been suffering with a lot of pain.
That which we sent her will work for you, as well.
The mattress is the Simmons Beautyrest Platinum Series Gibson Grove Luxury Firm for support that maintains proper spinal alignment.
Shown here:

Add to that, a Pure Bliss 2” Plush Talalay Latex Topper for extraordinary surface comfort.
Shown here:

You can call me any day between 9-5 est, to place your order.
The mattress comes with white glove delivery, which includes removal of your old mattress.
The latex topper arrives via UPS.
Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments