A Reasonably Priced Mattress Recommendation for a Stomach Sleeper.

Claudia writes:

Hi Pete,
I really liked the mattress I slept on at the Loews Hotel (Stearns and Foster Tivoli collection Luxor plush Euro Pillow top). 
But, I read your blog post stating that it had been discontinued. 
I saw the replacement mattress you recommended for it, but 2K is a bit out of my range.
I'm looking for a queen mattress. What options would you recommend? 
I'd like to stay in the $1,300-1,400 or less price range, if possible. 
I'm in my late 20s, 5'5", 170 lbs. I think I often have issues with my sciatic if I sleep wrong. 
Also, I usually sleep on my stomach. Should I have a firmer or softer mattress? 
Thanks so much!
Claudia 

Hi Claudia,
The best for the least is the two sided Brolynn Plush.
Shown here:


It features tempered steel coils and has no memory foam.
It’s more of a medium plush, and will work for a stomach sleeper.

Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments