A Pure Bliss Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper for a Too Firm Simmons Beautyrest Mattress.

Linda writes:

Hi Pete,
I should have found your site before I started to buy. Ouch in so many ways. But here I am, and I need help.
I bought a Simmons Beautyrest luxury firm mattress in queen.
It is way too firm, hard as nails. My neck, hips and upper back hurt after a few hours sleep on it.
I seem to prefer the luxury plush pillow top, when I go back to try mattresses to replace this one. 
What a crazy world this is, buying a mattress no two seem to have the same name.
Willing to donate the one I have and start over ... or?
I'm 5'10 weight 185, in my 60's. I sleep on my back and side. 
Any solutions to offer?
Thanks, Linda 

Hi Linda,
You can add a nice soft layer of Talalay Latex to the top of what you have, which will provide you extraordinary surface comfort.
This will solve your pressure point pain problem and it will remain like new for years.
A Pure Bliss 2" Natural Plush Talalay Latex Topper is all you'll need, and it's a whole lot less expensive than starting over.
Here is a link where you can view and order.

Delivery is free and there's  no sales tax.


IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments